Monday, July 6, 2009

Getting ready for Sisters Quilt Show

Getting my things ready to go to Sister's quilt show this week....I will take pics and get them on here...I also need to get some pictures done of my CQ RR and the CQ one block swap i have finished....I have to get this blog fancied up and interesting.....That's my challenge to myself...is to get with it :)

I am working on a winter time table runner ....tried to meander quilt it...and just made a mess of it ...now have to frog sew....ripit, ripit, ripit . :(

My sister Sam...will be back from Boston on Thursday...just in time to head down to Sisters and meet me there...I am taking a sewing project....making her some oriental type jammies....out of batiks....actually they could be for every day...the fabrics are gorgeous and making me some too....but i had best get hers done first....or she will have my head..... :)

ok Blog , gotta go, til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment